Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1LW Round Up: Week 1!

First of all, I have to say that I am so incredibly blown away by the response to our very first 1LW linky party. I know that, in the grand scheme of things, 12 link ups is not huge, but for me it is ENORMOUS! I'm just a baby blogger, and this was my first linky. I was terrified that no one would link up, so thank you!

ok...sappy stuff over...let's get to the fun stuff!

Chrissy and I loved all of your submissions! We want to share some of our favorites with you, and then I'll let you know who our top viewed post was.

Heather's Pick
I had to go with Lesley's post about joy. Besides the stinkin' adorable picture she linked up with, I love the idea of finding joy in all things. It's so easy to get lost in negativity, but finding even a tiny bit of joy in life can make all the difference.

Go check her post out at her blog, Fabulously Flawed.

Chrissy's Pick
My favorite was from Jennifer at The Kindle Crew. I chose this post because I feel her ONL is really difficult. Wait, she chose wait. how many times do we try and rush things, hurry around, and get it done. but to wait, wait for the Lords timing. Yikes. You are a brave woman Jennifer.

Go take a look at Jennifer's post:

and now...the one you've been waiting for...our TOP VIEWED POST! Yaaaayyy!!

Our winner this week is Andrea aka RetroHipMama from she*sCRAFTY!
She shared her word Enjoy. It is a beautiful post about taking time to enjoy what is happening in life right now. Those little moments are here and gone so quickly, and having a 1LW like "enjoy" will help keep those moments special.

Go check Andrea out, she's seriously awesome! You'll love her! Oh wait...you already do!

This week's linky party will start this afternoon, and Chrissy has a great challenge for you! Can't wait to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. yay 12! excited to be a part xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wrote up my 1LW post...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thrilled to be taking part in this challenge!
    Andrea's post is quite inspiring. I laughed so much about her line about cleaning toddler poop from the bathroom wall!

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...