Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dinosaur Slippers

Are you playing along with the Pinterest Challenge?


The Pinterest Challenge

If you're not, what are you wating for?? Get on over there and link up any Pinspired project you've made in the last month. Here is what I'll be linking up...

I finally get to check something off my to-do list

                                                                       Source: made-by-rae.com via Heather on Pinterest

My nephew, Hayden, loves dinosaurs. 
I mean really...what 4 year old boy doesn't love dinosaurs?
I meant to make these slippers for his birthday in November. The pattern is by one of my FAVES, Rae from Made By Rae. The first attempt ended up WAY too small, and will probably be salvaged into slippers for Abbey. I was extra cautious about the second attempt and ended up with slippers that are probably too big, but he's 4...he'll grow!



I'm pretty proud of them! I gave them to him with a very cute pop up book I found at Barnes and Noble. One of the dinosaurs in the book is even POOPING! Bahahahaha! Dinosaur slippers and a book with a 3-D pooping dinosaur?? Little boy heaven! I was hoping to get a picture of him wearing his new slippers, but you get a 4 year old boy to hold still and pose for a picture on Christmas. Go ahead...I dare you!

Besides the Pinterest Challenge, I'm also linking up to SugarBee Crafts, The Polkadot Chair, Tatertots and Jello and Boerman Ramblings
Come play with me!



7 comments:

  1. Love them! May have to make a pair for my nephew and include the book of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! The perfect gift for a little boy in the winter time!
    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! My son loves dinosaurs, too! Might have to make these and QUICK since hopefully winter won't last too much longer (yeah right... it's Michigan!)

    and thanks for linking up to the www.pinterestchallenge.com!

    Rebecca
    www.betterlifebags.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute.... how fun!!! good luck over at the Pinterest Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't even heard of the pintrest challenge... very cool. Book & slippers both look fantastic! nicely done

    -robyn @ penpalsandpicturebooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter is obsessed with dinosaurs :) I should look into that Pinterest challenge, it sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dinsoaur slippers. My boy will love them!

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...