Monday, January 16, 2012

Getting Some Input

Have you ever wondered what people think when they first arrive at your blog? I know I have! I'm still just a baby blog, but I definitely want people to like what they see when they get here. This is why I was thrilled when I found out about the Rant & Rave About My Blog linky party over at Randee's Organized Chaos.
Here is what Randee has to say about her party:

"This linky party will give you a chance to link up your blog and then have a fellow blogger critique your blog ANONYLMOUSLY!!!!! Doesn't that sound GREAT!!! You can take their advice to heart or with a grain of salt!!! It is TOTALLY up to you!!! The comments will be between me and you!!!!! ;)"

Doesn't that sound like a great opportunity? 

I'm linking up, pop on over there and link up too!




1 comment:

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...